Plain copper wire / welding wire
Soudronic High Performance Welding Wire is a high grade round cross section copper wire (featuring good solderability). [producing excellent welds in the Soudronic welding process for 2- and 3-part cans] The welding wire has a smooth surface and is free from defects, (rust) and discoloration. Wires for the Soudronic process are exclusively produced in accordance with the highest quality requirements. In order to prevent oxidation the welding wire is shipped in specially designed containers. Technical specifications are available upon request.
Soudronic wire is used in the metal packing industry for the fully automated welding of canbodies and can ends.
|Relevant official standard||DIN-EN 1977/1998|
|Gauge||1,20 - 2,50 mm|
|Profile||1,13 - 4,91 mm2|
|Deviations in diameter||+0/-0,04 mm|
1. Fiber reinforced bins with a holding capacity of 380 kilograms.
2. Octabin 1200 with a holding capacity of 1500 kilograms.
|Resistance||max. 17,39 nΩm|
|Pulling force||245 - 285 N/mm2|
|Stretching to breaking point||22 - 28%|
Our plain round section copper conductor wire conforms to technical specifications EK SPEC No.121
Plain round copper conductor is mainly used in the manufacture of stranded cable.
|Relevant official standard||EN 13602|
|Gauge||1,11 – 3,60 mm|
|Deviations in diameter||± 1%|
|Deviation in expansion||max. 2%|
1. Haspel 0025 kilo wire diameter 1,11 - 3,60 mm
2. DIN 560 haspel 0250 kilo wire diameter 1,11 - 3,60 mm
3. DIN 630 haspel 0400 kilo wire diameter 1,11 - 3,60 mm
4. Vezelvat 0380 kilo wire diameter 1,20 - 2,50 mm
5. Octabin 1200 1500 kilo wire diameter 1,11 - 2,70 mm
6. Stalen kooi 2000 kilo wire diameter 1,11 - 2,70 mm
|Pulling force||min. 200 N/mm2|
|Resistance||max. 17,24 nΩm|
The contact wire destined for use by railroad companies is either extremely pure copper or a special alloy. For more information and all technical data please visit our downloads section.